Business Administration Services
What is this course About?
This Qualification is for any individual who is or wishes to be involved in the Administration function within any industry, or non-commercial venture/organization. It is also the building block to advance the learner into the National Certificate in Business Administration Services: NQF Level 5.
Learners working towards this Qualification will find that the acquisition of competence in the Unit Standards, which make up the Qualification, will add value to their jobs. This Qualification is intended to enhance the provision of service within the field of Administration within all business and non-commercial sectors. The Qualification ensures progression of learning, enabling the learner to meet standards of service excellence required within the Administration field of learning, through building day-to-day Administration skills as well as general operational.
On achieving this Qualification, the learner will:
- Apply such knowledge and maintain the appropriate registers
- Ensure that employees have the resources they need on an on-going basis through efficiently ordering and distributing stationery and other requirements.
- Control and keep all information required by the organisation up to date
- Manage all Administration records
- Prepare Appropriate report format
- Identify appropriate service providers
- Institute the appropriate provisioning procedures to secure the service of providers
- Draw up contracts for the provision of services and goods by suppliers
- Monitor the delivery of the service and/or goods in terms of quality, quantity and time schedules for delivery
- Take appropriate action when service providers fail to deliver as agreed.
Duration: 1 year
Entry Requirement: Grade 12 or NQF Level 4