Clearing and Forwarding Agent
What is this course About?
Effective employees are more important today than ever before in determining an organization’s future. Staying ahead in the current and future global marketplace is more difficult than ever. Understanding of the work and organization is essential to maximizing “fit” between job candidates and the needs of the business thus increasing the ROI of staffing and development activities. To be successful in today’s business environment, organizations need employees who possess the competencies and work styles that are in concert with the organization’s culture and strategic business objectives. Competency modeling or job profiling is a structured process that establishes the key links between the essential requirements of a job, position or role and the knowledge, skills, abilities and behavioral characteristics necessary for successful performance
Our approach to competency modeling is straightforward and practical. We work closely with our clients to capitalize on existing sources of job information and to define the most efficient and cost-effective approach to data collection. We then utilize a systematic and structured approach to examine the work process, organizational culture and business environment to define competencies that most important to success based on the organization’s unique needs. The resulting competency model provides the foundation on which an organization can build integrated human resource management systems (e.g., staffing, performance reviews, training and development, succession planning). In addition, competency modeling and/or job profiling helps establish the job-relatedness of the selection methods and standards in terms of reliability, validity, and fairness. If you want to target your selection and development efforts on the things that truly make a difference, start with a well-defined competency model.
- Defining the factors for success in jobs (i.e., work) and work roles within the organization
- Assessing the current performance and future development needs of persons holding jobs and roles
- Mapping succession possibilities for employees within the organization
- Assigning compensation grades and levels to particular jobs and roles
- To understand the utility and scope of competency mapping in today’s business environment
- To introduce and to define the concept of competency mapping
- To analyze and to develop job descriptions for the various functions (designation wise) and to gain deeper understanding of the requirements at different positions
- To establish proficiency levels required for each competency identified for the respective positions.
- To develop a competency dictionary. To develop a competency model as applicable for the various hierarchical positions at Private Ltd.
- To bring changes from current level of performance and bring some advancements in the future.
- The study highlights the various characteristics of the department and employee’s scoring for them which are highly helpful for the management.
- To know the training needs of employees and to take steps to deal with them effectively
- To understand and develop the competency of the employees, this tool competency mapping is used. To identify roles and list of competencies required to perform each role effectively.
- To provide information this helps to give better performance in future.
- To provide the feedback information about the competency level of the organization.
- Demonstrates high level of understanding of the particular competency to perform fully and independently related tasks
- Demonstrates a sound level of understanding of the particular competency to adequately perform related tasks, practically without guidance
- Demonstrates a sufficient understanding of the particular competency to be used in the work place
Selecting applicants for open positions, using competency-based interviewing techniques. Competencies include the collection of success factors necessary for achieving important results in a specific job or work role in a particular organization(more historically called “KSA’s”) which are demonstrated by superior performers in those jobs or work role.
With our In-house Training, you SAVE on transport and accommodation and you enjoy the liberty of your venue and having the training at your time.
Trainers without Borders offers customised solutions for your training needs. Please contact us for course pricing and more information.