Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices,
What is this course About?
This qualification is for those who want to build on a FETC in any field to enter the field of ODETD as a potential career, and have little or no previous exposure to ETD. The qualification will also be valuable for those who may have been practicing within the field, but without formal recognition. This qualification will be useful for:
- Learning facilitators.
- Learner and learning supporters.
- Skills Development Facilitators.
This qualification will provide practitioners with the general ETD skills required at NQF level 5 across five key ETD roles, with the opportunity to specialize further in one of the following four roles:
- Design and develop learning interventions.
- Facilitate learning.
- Design and conduct assessments.
- Facilitate skills development.
On achieving this Qualification, the learner will:
- Communicate in a variety of ETD settings.
- Design and develop learning programs and processes.
- Facilitate and evaluate learning.
- Engage in and promote assessment practices.
- Provide learning support to learners and organisations.
- Conduct skills development facilitation.
Duration: 1 year
Entry Requirement: Grade 12 or NQF Level 4