What is this course About?
The primary purpose of the qualification is to provide learners with:
- A foundation of basic project management knowledge and skills which can be used to build further project management related competencies.
- Competence to be an effective project team member.
- Competence to provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Competence to provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
On achieving this Qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Work with others to undertake or support the project management activities.
- Assist the project manager and/or project team by contributing and participating in planning, execution and control activities.
- Provide support to the administration of a project.
- Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project objectives.
- Support the project environment and management activities to deliver project objectives.
- Describe and apply specialised technical methods, tools and techniques to a project to deliver project objectives.
Duration: 1 year
Entry Requirement: Grade 12 or NQF Level 4