Clearing and Forwarding Agent
What is this course About?
Talent management involves individual and organizational development in response to a changing and complex operating environment. It is not just limited to attracting the best people from the industry but it is a continuous process that involves sourcing, hiring, developing, retaining and promoting them while meeting the organization’s requirements simultaneously.
Talent management training offers long-term rewards to companies in terms of employee loyalty, overall performance and company fusion. Maximizing the benefits of management training is a long-term journey for the organization and its employees. One good plan is to leverage those decisive moments on employees’ career paths for more impactful management training. Here are some ideas to help spot these moments and match them to the right talent management training. This training course will equip the participant with the necessary skills and knowledge required for talent recognition, management, retention and development; a sure way to ensure continuity and success.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with talent management and you will be able to:
- Identify types of talent.
- Define skills and knowledge
- Differentiate between talent, skill, and knowledge. Understanding Talent Management
- Identify key phases for implementing a talent management program.
- Guidelines for managing talent
- State the importance and benefits of talent management.
- Compare talent management with replacement planning and traditional processes.
- Benefits of talent management
- Identify methods to determine talent for a position.
- Build up questions that help you recognize talent.
- Challenges in managing talent.
- Key elements in developing a winning talent strategy. Clarifying Talent
- Methods to determine talent for a position.
- Guidelines for drafting a good job profile.
- Questions that help you to recognize talent.
- Ways to reward employees.
- Reasons for employees leaving an organization.
- Reasons for retaining talent.
- Measures to retain talent Retaining Top Talent: The Big Challenge
- Common Mistakes Made by Companies and How to Avoid Them
- Integrating compensation with Talent Management
- Twelve recommendations to keep your talented people
- Use measures to retain talent.
The tools of a robust Talent Management Process:
- Infrastructure Requirements:
- Policy & Process
- Talent Identification / Talent Pool Development
- Manpower Planning
- Leadership Support
- HR Capability and Capacity
This Training Program is designed for Senior HR professionals, middle line managers, HR supervisors, training managers as well as all those involved in designing and setting up talent management systems that will allow the organization to create organizational excellence and continuously improve its bottom line
With our In-house Training, you SAVE on transport and accommodation and you enjoy the liberty of your venue and having the training at your time.
Trainers without Borders offers customised solutions for your training needs. Please contact us for course pricing and more information.